Thursday, April 22, 2010

lacking motivation

Hey all,
I'm seriously lacking motivation. Although my body has stopped aching from work, getting up early and driving an hour still is kicking my butt. I spent 28 hours last weekend in NYC with my husband, and it was a whirlwind of riding hours in my truck, cabs, on trains, and even a carriage through Central Park.
I haven't gotten much sewing done due to all these excuses...I've sewn a handful of privacy petticoat seams, on machine, and done some pinning. Since it won't be visible I'm going to do a machine hem on all of these. I'd like to finish them up after the sun sets tonight. I do hate spending time inside when it's lovely out!
I'll fill you in on more later, I have a bit of hand sewing to do, and I will have some items to show off!
Best,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment