Tuesday, December 7, 2010

my reason for a lack of motivation

Here it is, my reason for why I have barely posted in the last few months...I'll be 6 months along next Monday. It seems like time is flying so quickly, I just can't keep up with everything that is going on! Were not finding out the gender, and we're planning a home birth, so it's going to be quite an experience for us!

On other notes, I've been working on finishing up some Christmas decorations, and have a few gifts to get made up so hopefully more posts soon!
Love,
Jenny




3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny,
    I've been following your blog for a while, but have not ever commented. Seeing this post inspired me to finally comment with a "congratulations!" It's wonderful that you're expecting. Seems like just yesterday I was having my little girl.

    I look forward to reading about your experiences w/ home birth. I want to do that if I have another.

    Lovely blog!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, that's wonderful news! And a homebirth too?!? Woo Hoo! :-) I'm so very excited for you. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, such sweet comments from such inspiring ladies! I feel so lucky! It's all very exciting, and overwhelming! Thank you both for your nice thoughts!

    ReplyDelete